Warlock Application.

Postby Fable » Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:22 pm

Personal Info

1. Name: Gavin
2. Age: 26
3. Location: England
4. What kind of work/studies do you do?: Site Foreman

Basic character info

1. Your character's armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/e ... ble/simple
2. Your warcraftlogs reports:
3. Your raiding UI (video or screenshot) this is optional but appreciated to give us an idea of how you play: n/a

Guild and raiding history

1. What is your raiding history?: Vanilla i cleared molten core and entered BWL think we got first two bosses down in a guild called Dark Savant which then changed to Savant cleared onyxia cleared aq20 and didnt go aq40 or naxx.
Cleared TBC up until sunwell.
Cleared WoTLK up until icc and quit the game
Came back for Cata and cleared every raid on heroic and got most of the achievements.
Quit again didnt play mop or wod because the game changed alot and alot of friends decided to stop playing then came back for porject sixty to raid old raids no heirlooms on leveling no talents no auction house and we would raid 25 man raids with 10 players max.
2. What is your guild history and what is your reason for leaving previous guilds? (lack of progression, loot system, clash of opinions etc): Raided vanilla in savant then Hostile on hellfire in BC and then moved to Broken Midnight on bloodfeather for cataclysm i left the guilds because they fell apart pretty much
3. Do you play any alts and if so what classes/specs? If so, what is your raiding experience with your alts? i dont have any alts but im planning on leveling a DK tank
4. Why do you want to join Aurum and what goals do you have as a raider? i want to join Aurum because you're a top guild on the realm which suits my playstyle as im always there throughout progression not a loot whore and i just enjoy playing around decent players who can hold their own.
5. What do you think you can bring to Aurum and what do you expect of us as a guild? i can bring 100% attendence and be a valuble raid member in legion i know my gear isnt what you're looking for but try and see past that as in legion its going to be a fresh start for everyone.
6. How did you hear of Aurum? MMO champion, word of mouth, wow-europe forums etc wowprogress
7. Do you know anyone in Aurum that can vouch for you? nope

Misc

1. Your battle.tag: ManLvl1#2293
2. Do you have an authenticator linked to your account?: no but i can download one if needed
3. Any additional info you feel we should know?: i will be the best lock on the realm if given a spot in your raiding roster.
Fable

Return to General Public Forum