738 Shadow Priest with OS Healing

Postby Yhasmin » Sat May 21, 2016 11:29 am

Personal Info

1. Name: Lauren
2. Age: 25
3. Location: UK, Scotland
4. What kind of work/studies do you do?: Self Employed, dog groomer

Basic character info

1. Your character's armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/k ... min/simple
2. Your raiding UI (video or screenshot) this is optional but appreciated to give us an idea of how you play:

Guild and raiding history

1. What is your raiding history?: I first raided around LK time, raided for a bit in Cata but then took a break in MoP for a bit, came back as a mythic raider in WoD (but over that time i started out as a warrior and then went pala in Cata, and then changed to priest at the the end of MoP and been one since :) )

2. What is your guild history and what is your reason for leaving previous guilds? (lack of progression, loot system, clash of opinions etc): Infusion on Kazzak was my last guild but there was a difference of opinions to what they wanted in the raids, so eventually i became a back up raider since they already has a Shadow Priest. Other than that the guild was fine, nice people, good raids etc just the down side of becoming a back up raider was a let down. But that is why officers need to talk to each other on what they are recruiting etc

3. Do you play any alts and if so what classes/specs? If so, what is your raiding experience with your alts? I play Arcane mage every so often, did mostly WoD hfc hc on her, but she doesnt have the legendary ring as of yet but getting close to having it, maybe a week or two :)

4. Why do you want to join Aurum and what goals do you have as a raider? I would love to join Aurum as raider, because i feel like I could become a really good raider with you guys and my goals are to become a top 400 type of player, and with your guild i think i could do that easily :)

5. What do you think you can bring to Aurum and what do you expect of us as a guild? What i could bring to your guild, well I am reliable and easy going. But also I know when to be serious and get the job done :) I know my class very well and lilke to update myself most days with forums to see if anything has changed. What I expect from you, well the same as me really and just be overall a good guild to be part of :)

6. How did you hear of Aurum? MMO champion, word of mouth, wow-europe forums etc? I went on WoW Heroes and found you that way

7. Do you know anyone in Aurum that can vouch for you? No sadly :( wish i did

Misc

1. Your battle.tag: DeadlyKitten#2283
2. Do you have an authenticator linked to your account?: Yes! :) of course
3. Any additional info you feel we should know?: Since I can provide you with any logs, what i can offer is a trial raid. So one raid night i will join you and you can see me and how i perform and if you think that there is potential or i suit well with your team then we can take the app further, and if not at least we both know where we stand :)
Yhasmin

Re: 738 Shadow Priest with OS Healing

Postby Yhasmin » Sat May 21, 2016 11:32 am

Yhasmin

Postby Sliddy » Sun May 22, 2016 7:27 am

- Within 5 minutes, I had this.
- https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... 41/latest/

Sliddy
Sliddy
Raider