Resto Druid Application

Postby Mustafa » Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:10 am

Personal Info

1. Name: Rickard
2. Age: 20
3. Location: Sweden
4. What kind of work/studies do you do?: Student

Basic character info

1. Your character's armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r ... ffa/simple ( armory not updated but i have 845 ilvl)
2. Your warcraftlogs reports: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... artition=1
3. Your raiding UI (video or screenshot) this is optional but appreciated to give us an idea of how you play: https://gyazo.com/9cb7b0f99551b994bf3f4537333f57a5

Guild and raiding history

1. What is your raiding history?: Vanilla,TBC,LK and MoP i did not raid. 8/8 HC Dragon Soul, on my rogue + shaman (resto) and 13/13 Mythic hellfirecitadel as balance.

2. What is your guild history and what is your reason for leaving previous guilds? (lack of progression, loot system, clash of opinions etc): Clemency @ravencrest alliance. They want me to play balance but that is my off spec and i dont wanna progress / clear the content as my off spec, i feel that i will be alot more usefull with the spec i played for years.

3. Do you play any alts and if so what classes/specs? If so, what is your raiding experience with your alts? I don't anymore, becuse i wanna become the best on my druid in pve and wanna put all my time into it.

4. Why do you want to join Aurum and what goals do you have as a raider? I want to join aurum because it seems like a guild that fits me very well personally and you seem like a serious guild. My goals as a raider is to raid efficiently with little hassle given the number of hours per week we have to work with and clear content as efficiently and fast as possible and have some fun along the way of course.

5. What do you think you can bring to Aurum and what do you expect of us as a guild? I will bring you a solid restoration druid and will always preform my best, I will also have good attendance and preparation before raids and stay on top of any changes for my class/spec. From you I expect a good raiding environment, good raid/guild leading and management and a fair chance to prove myself.

6. How did you hear of Aurum? MMO champion, word of mouth, wow-europe forums etc wowprogress

7. Do you know anyone in Aurum that can vouch for you? no

Misc

1. Your battle.tag: Sivax#21816
2. Do you have an authenticator linked to your account?: Yes
3. Any additional info you feel we should know?: Would also like to add that i am a very good pvp player,i have achieved r1 in 3v3 season 16 and gladiator 4x season 15,17 and 18, im also the main healer in the worlds highest RBG team. The key to keep ur team alive in RBG's is to communicate with your other healers and using your CD's right aswell positioning ur self well.
Last edited by Mustafa on Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mustafa

Re: Resto Druid Application

Postby Mustafa » Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:20 am

h
Mustafa

Return to General Public Forum